|Company Name||Hi End Protection Services Ltd.|
|Salary||$25.50 per hour|
|Job Location||14366 77 avenue , Surrey B.C, V3W 0X9|
|Experience Required||1 year or more|
|Education Required||Secondary School|
|Recruiters May Contact||Yes|
• Oversee and coordinate administrative procedures in the office, as well as examine, evaluate, and implement new ones.
• Establish work priorities, distribute work to office support workers, and ensure that deadlines and procedures are adhered to.
• Execute administrative tasks related to admissions to postsecondary educational institutions.
• In processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation, administer policies and processes pertaining to the release of records.
• Co-ordinate and plan office services such as lodging, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposition, parking, maintenance, and security.
• Analyze budgeting, contracts, and project planning and management procedures, as well as oversee administrative activities.
• Assist with the creation of the operating budget and inventory and budgetary controls.
• Assemble data and write reports, instructions, and letters on a regular and special basis.