Security Guard Supervisor
|Company Name||J M S Security Ltd.|
|Position||Security Guard Supervisor|
|Experience Required||2 year|
|Education Required||High School|
JMS Security ltd provides security and surveillance services for events, sites, infrastructure, etc. We offer highly trained personnel and the latest security and surveillance equipment.
We are located at 5957 152 Street Surrey, BC V3S 3K4 and provide services across the lower mainland and the Fraser Valley.
We are looking for 2 Security Guard Supervisors. This is a full-time position with a compensation of $ 26.50 per hour for 40 hrs/week.
The job duties for the position include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate, schedule and supervise the work of Security Guards assigned to your team.
• Provide guidelines and training to new hires.
• Identify the need for additional staff and participate in the hiring process
• Ensure that the staff is trained in all aspects of the business including electronic as well as mobile patrol and static patrol.
• Interact with clients and provide customer service, answer questions, and ensure clients’ satisfaction.
• Resolve and answer to any complaints from employees as well as from clients’
• Ensure that Security Guards have all the necessary gear and equipment available and in good repair to perform their work.
• Maintain quality control by introducing staff reviews and client’s feedbacks
• Ability to analyze a situation and provide support and advice to security guards.
• Ensure that security guards attend coaching programs to train team members.
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Completion of High School, and
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisory position within the industry is required.
• Completion of college courses related to security services would be considered an asset.
• Good command of the English language.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in this position, however only selected candidates will be contacted