Security guard Supervisor (6316)
|Company Name||Heathrow Security Ltd.|
|Position||Security guard Supervisor|
|Experience Required||7 months to less than 1 year|
|Education Required||Secondary (high) school graduation certificate|
Permanent Position: Security guard Supervisor (6316)
Company: Heathrow Security Ltd.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Various locations in Lower Mainland (BC) and as per company’s contracts with its clients
Wage Rate: $25.00 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Overtime if required.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
• Assist clients/guests with special needs
• Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
• Handle emergency situations
• Prepare and submit progress and other reports
• Resolve work related problems
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
• Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
• Combination of sitting, standing, walking
• Standing for extended periods
• Work under pressure
Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth are most welcome to apply.
Employer: Heathrow Security Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org