Legal Immigration Assistant
|Company Name||Arora Canadian Immigration Consultancy Inc.|
|Position||Legal Immigration Assistant|
|Education Required||high school|
Arora Canadian Immigration Consultancy Inc. located at #407, 8318 120 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 3N4 is looking for Legal Immigration Assistant to be a part of their team at the earliest.
Number of Position: 01
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
• Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents, such as deeds, wills, affidavits, and briefs, from handwritten copy, shorthand and machine dictation using computers
• Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
• Set up and maintain filing systems, utilizing knowledge of legal records and procedures, and frequently controlling confidential materials and documents
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments or organizations
• May attend court, meetings, or conferences to take notes, minutes, and dictation
• May perform other general office work as required including preparing financial statements
Education & Experience:
• Completion of secondary (High) School is required.
• Previous experience to related field will be an asset.
Eligible candidates please email your resume at email@example.com
By Mail: #407, 8318 120 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 3N4.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Indigenous, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.