NI Lawyers has combined experience of over 20 years in the fields of personal injury, litigation and family law and have settled millions for their clients. Every client and their cases are very important to us and we believe in taking care of the client throughout the litigation process.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our team in the role of a Legal Secretary. The successful candidate must demonstrate very strong communication skills, high attention to detail, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Draft legal documents and correspondence for filing and service
• Manage calendars, schedule examinations for discoveries, mediations, etc.
• Communicate with clients, adjusters, defense counsel, experts, etc.
• Help council prepare legal arguments, applications, declarations and motions
• Maintain file organization and bring forward system
• Assist with trial preparation, including witness lists, exhibits and trial binders
• Perform other administrative duties, as required
• A college diploma in legal studies or equivalent experience working in a similar role
• At least 2 years of experience with background in litigation
• High proficiency in English - both verbal and written
• Advanced knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Compensations and Conditions:
• Permanent, full-time position
• $24.50 per hour for 40 hours work week (overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week, if applicable)
• Location of work: 300 Supertest Road, Unit 1, Toronto, ON M3J 2M2
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview. Please do not contact the employer directly.