Risk Management Consultant
The Personal Injury Lawyers at De Rose blend expertise with genuine compassion when carrying each of our clients through the legal process. With over 40 years of combined experience serving the Greater Toronto Area, our Lawyers have earned a shining reputation.
Constantly growing and always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, we are currently looking for a Risk Management Consultant. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills, high attention to detail, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
The job duties will be as follows:
• Conduct research to support strategy reviews and analyze research to draw conclusions and evaluate overall monetary and fiscal policies
• Examine problems related to the economic activity of the company and recommend improvements, including through the introduction of cost drivers and KPIs
• Monitor progress of strategic projects and proactively identify issues and risks to ensure they are controlled and mitigated
• Analyze factors which determine economic growth and advise on policies to increase economic activities
• Prepare interim and annual reporting systems as well as prepare forecasts of income and expenditure, interest rates and exchange rates
• Conduct research on market conditions in local, regional or national areas to set sales and pricing levels for services, to assess market potential and future trends, and to develop business strategies
• Monitor regional and local economic trends and assist the management team in developing and establishing the company’s macro strategy procedures and long-term goals
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Commerce, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or a related study
• Minimum 4 years of experience in financial planning and risk management
• The applicant is of good character
• Good knowledge of the English language – both verbal and written
Compensations and Conditions:
• $45.00 hourly for a 35-hour work week (overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week, if applicable);
• Permanent, full time position;
• Location of work: 1280 Finch Ave. West, Suite 508, Toronto, ON M3J 3K6
• Group Benefits Offered (Health and Dental)
How to Apply:
You may submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume and cover letter and indicate the position title in the subject line. Please do not call the office directly as you will be directed to send your resume by email.