2 Cooks Required
2 Cooks Needed
Fort Erie, Ontario, L2A 1M7, Canada
(Permanent, Full-Time with flexible working hours)
Job duties include:
• Prepare all raw materials required for cooking such as cutting all vegetables, chicken and preparing dough
• Manage all food order slips and administer all instructions and perform all cooking as per the instructions
• Monitor and ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of highest quality at all times
• Portion, arrange, garnish food and then serve it
• Season and cook food according to recipes or customer’s demand
• Analyze customer’s order and ensure appropriate number of all order is given to the customer
• Evaluate all food requirements and maintain an adequate standard and quality at all times
• Monitor and maintain clean working area and cooking surface
• Plan menus for the establishment as per the cuisine type
• Maintain inventory and record of food, supplies and equipment
• Ensure optimal level of sanitation and safety standards in work area at all times
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers when needed
Education: completion of secondary school is required.
Work experience: minimum 1-2 years as a cook is needed
Salary: $14.00 per hour
An ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills, customer service, problem solving skills and team work. Qualified Canadian/ permanent residents including people with disabilities, new comers to Canada, veterans, apprentices, seniors and/ or indigenous groups are encouraged to apply.
If interested, please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org only qualified candidates will be contacted.