|Company Name||Rain or Shine Window Cleaning|
NOC 1241 – Administrative assistants
Employer: Rain or Shine window cleaning
Position: Administrative Assistant
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Number of positions: 1
Day, Flexible Hours
· Operating telephones and switchboards; data entry; desktop publishing; and other activities involving general office and administrative skills.
· Arrange schedules and make reservations
· Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
· Respond directly and offer our services to our clients, provide them with an excellent service.
· May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
· Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
· Maintain and update employee information, such as records of employee attendance, leave and overtime to calculate pay and benefit entitlements, in Canadian and other currencies, using manual or computerized systems
· Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
· Manage programs and maintain human resources, client information and related records systems
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
· May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
. Knowledge in window cleaning procedures, contact client , sent out the contract make sure payments are made and processed.
· Coursing or completion of Business and Administration Diploma
· 3 years to less than 5 years of experience in Administration
· Experience and knowledge managing staff, meetings and agenda.
· Strong written and communication skills.
· Strong computer skills/experience with MS Office, Adobe
· 2 years of experience in customer service.
· Works well in a team environment, but also displays initiative and must be able to work independently.
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org