|Company Name||SAL Group Management Ltd|
|Job Location||Bedford, Nova Scotia|
|Experience Required||5 years|
|Education Required||Post-secondary degree|
Company Name: SAL Group Management Ltd
Job Title: Draftsperson
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Bedford, Nova Scotia
SAL Group was founded in February 2017 and has been dedicating to residential and commercial property construction and management. The core businesses involve new house (single and multi-unit dwellings) construction, old house renovation, and property management. SAL Group’s professional construction and designing teams assure our houses can reach the highest quality and accommodate all needs from our customers.
We are currently seeking a qualified Draftsperson to join our team, specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Understand client needs and goals for the specific project to prepare sketches
- Create construction and structural design drawings based on customer expectations and conceptual sketches by utilizing CAD software
- Review drawings to ensure compliance with industry standards, project design specifications, and other relevant data reports
- Prepare complete design drawing sets, produce related technical documents, and conduct estimations on overall material costs and project schedules
- Draft construction contracts, prepare and complete bidding documents, and to provide support during the tendering process
- Provide technical assistance to staff and conduct site visits when needed
Qualifications and requirements:
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in drafting, engineering, or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a drafting related position.
- Experience with CAD programs.
- Demonstrated success in project execution with independent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management techniques.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.