Early childhood educator
Looking for an enthusiastic Early childhood educator to work in our dynamic team here at KM School
Location: 11499 The Gore Road, Brampton, ON, L6P0B2
Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Term: Full-time and permanent
Salary: $19.00 per hour
Experience: 1 year to 2 years of experience related field
Education: Completion of high school is required.
Job Duties include:
Job duties of an Early Childhood Educator (ECE) are as followed:
• Ensure guidance of children’s behavior that encourages positive self-growth
• Maintain an environment that ensures children’s health, safety and well-being
• Establish and carry out a daily activity schedule that incorporates child directed activities and care routines
• Help and guide children in the development of dressing, using the toilet and eating habits
• Develop and implement programs for the children to support and promote the emotional, physical, cognitive and social development of their brains
• Provide opportunities to the children to express creativity through music, art, exercise and etc.
• Discuss children’s progress or concerns with their parents and other educators
• Observe and track children’s progress.
• Assist children in expressing themselves by listening and responding with questions or comments that extend conversations
• Proficiency in verbal and written English is a must
Interested candidates please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org