No of Position(s): 1
Vacation 10 days
Full time: Yes
• Gather, research and prepare communications material, Accomplish advertisement initiatives appropriate for newspapers, website and point of sales with support of Brand Team.
• Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases
• Answer written and oral inquiries, Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys, Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies. Responsible to create end to end process for closure of written and oral inquiries of internal/ external customers.
• Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
• Initiate and maintain contact with the media
• Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
• Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotionsTo conceive, develop and create innovative products in post-pay voice to enhance sales. Conduct interviews and surveys with customer groups to gauge their opinions, views and interests.
• Evaluate features of products and provide guidance on publicity requirements.
• Observe competition and benchmark; thereafter establish advantages of our offers over competition and share with internal and external customers.
• Conceive and organize discussions, meetings, contests and events for publicity and creating awareness.
• Provide recommendations on marketing and promotional policies.
• Planning, developing and executing national projects/contests along with rewards and recognition to individuals for the best performance in launched contests.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Basic computer skills, specifically using MS Word and MS Excel
• Detail oriented and accurate in all work areas
• Excellent communicator who constantly thrives to improve themselves