WORKING TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
WORKING LOCATION: 770-5951 No. 3 Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 2E3
HOURLY WAGE: $28.00
We provide mission-critical IT services that transform Canadian businesses. We deliver excellence for our customers, colleagues and communities around the Canada.
- Idea: Present the perfect integration of art, technology and business.
- Trust: Focus on customer needs and create practical websites.
- Service: Simplify product and service processes to help customers understand.
- Responsibility: Be responsible for the presentation and quality of the results.
If you’d like to know more about us, take a look at our website: https://smqtech.ca/
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com if you are interested in this opportunity.
The responsibilities of this position will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities for SMQ INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Develop, create, and deliver internal and external marketing materials, including but not limited to: Emails, marketing collateral and more.
- Coordinate online and offline marketing activities to achieve business goals for market share and growth
- Create, maintain and strengthen the SMQ’s overall brand through all media avenues
- Manage the company’s web presence, including the website, social media and other marketing assets
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Report competitor awareness including marketing, pricing, promotional activity
- Setup and maintain tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Develop, monitor and optimize marketing campaigns and working within time and budget constraints
- Present ideas to help promote the brand or campaign in new ways
- Coordinate marketing activities as a representative of SMQ
- Maintain a good relationship with the media
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- 3-5 years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Knowledge of research methods of data analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong planning skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail