One (1) Pharmacy Quality Assurance & Quality Control Technician needed in Toronto, ON
Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology is looking for One (1) Pharmacy Quality Assurance & Quality Control Technician to perform the following duties:
• Assist in setting up and conducting chemical experiments, tests and analyses.
• Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus and prepare solutions of gas and liquid, reagents and sample formulations.
• Compile records for analytical studies.
• Assist in developing and conducting programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards.
• Carry out a limited range of other technical functions in support of chemical research, tests and analyses, and environmental air and water quality monitoring and protection.
• Assist in the design and fabrication of experimental apparatus.
• Conduct quality assurance and validation for COVID-19 test methods
Terms of Employment:
• Salary: $24.76 per hour
• Permanent, Full Time / 40 hours per week
• Start date: immediately
• Education: Completion of a minimum two-year college program in chemical, biochemical or chemical engineering technology or university degree in Pharmacy or Health Sciences.
• Experience: Over 3years of experience required.
• Language: English
Business address/Location of employment:
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 800, Toronto, Ontario M1P 4X4
Please Apply by E-mail: email@example.com