Sales and Marketing Manager (NOC 0124)
|Company Name||Sterling Hardware Ltd.|
Number of Positions: 1
Wage: $49 per hour (Paid Bi-Weekly)
Work Hours: 40.00 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefits: Vacation pay 4% of gross salary
Work Location: 7808 132 Street, Suite 101, Surrey BC V3W 4N1
Main Job Duties
• Oversee and manage the creative process of marketing our business products.
• Develop and implements new marketing strategies, plans and procedures.
• Promote our product through different channels and online platforms to enhance marketing and sales.
• Develop strong relationship between the business and relevant customers for future business boost.
• Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Monitor competitor products, sales, and their marketing activities. And identify marketing new trends and scope.
• Think and Provide good suggestion to expend the sales volume of our business.
• Develop and manage all social media platforms for marketing in competitive time.
• Establish and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout our business product lines and events etc.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics, degree in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing is required.
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and attention to detail
• Fluent in English
How to apply: send your resume to email@example.com
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.