Sales and Promotion Coordinator
Imas Electric Inc. is a full-service electrical company in Toronto with years of experience in electrical contracting and wiring. We handle small and large-scale electrical projects all over Toronto. Imas Electric Inc. is a licensed and bonded company and we take pride in having a long list of satisfied customers who have experienced our exceptional service. Our company strives to provide the highest quality electrical service with the help of a professional, qualified and friendly team of contractors. All our electricians are trained and licensed to get the job done right the first time. We offer very competitive rates and customize each electrical service to suit the customers’ needs.
At this time, we are looking for a professional and goal-oriented Sales and Promotion Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating and administering sales promotions in order to maximize the profits of our company’s sales.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with management in assessing and determining type of sales promotion strategies;
- Establish overall objectives and develop action plans;
- Develop and implement promotional programs and campaigns to help meet the company’s sales objectives and increase sales;
- Recommend enhancements to the market positioning of the company’s services;
- Prepare campaign and project budgets and submit estimates for promotion program cost;
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of the promotion campaigns;
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently when required
- Permanent, full-time position
- $28.00 per hour
- 35 hours of work per week
- Overtime pay ($42.00/ hour) applies after 44 hours of work per week
- Work location: 250 Harry Walker Pkwy, N#5, Newmarket, ON L3Y 7B4
To apply, please send your resume by email to email@example.com. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview. Please do not call the employer directly.