|Company Name||Blue Leaf Logistics|
|Job Location||Delta, BC|
|Experience Required||2-3 Years|
|Education Required||High School|
|Benefits||Disability benefits, Medical benefits, Mileage paid, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits, Vision care benefit|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
We are passionate about supply chain, warehousing, and fulfillment. We pride ourselves on delivering top-end service levels and cost savings to all our clients in Vancouver BC. We love our jobs and love our clients. Currently, we are looking to add the right employee to our team to assist in our business.
Wage: $24.50 Hour
Benefits: Disability benefits, Medical benefits, Mileage paid, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits, Vision care benefit
Term of Employment: Permanent Full Time 40 Hours Week
• Completion of secondary school
• 2-3 years of related work experience
• Ability to Supervise 5-10 people
Willing to travel, Travel expenses paid by the employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Handling heavy loads
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Coordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts, and products; dispatching crews; scheduling – transportation crews and routes; operating airport ramp servicing vehicles; and other related activities
- Performs shipping duties as required for inbound and outbound trucks while dealing with deliveries and stock transfers.
- Ensures that the Shipping department has a strong customer service orientation by maintaining service standards and responding to resolve customer issues in a professional, prompt, and timely manner
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment, and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate dock appointments and delivery schedules of Blueleaf trucks.
- Supervises staff and ensures that policies are being adhered to
- Works to build a positive management/employee relationship.
- Ensures compliance of operational and safety policies and procedures at all times.
- May perform other job-related duties as assigned.