12 Truck Drivers Needed at a very busy transport company
HK United Trucks Ltd.
Mississauga, ON L5T 1N7 Canada
Job responsibilities include:
- Be able to drive a straight or articulated trucks to transport products and goods to various destinations in the province
- Supervise all aspects of vehicles, such as the conditions of the vehicle, loading, unloading as well as the safety and security of the products
- Be able to perform pre-trip inspection on the vehicle and its equipment such as tires, lights, brakes and etc.
- Perform emergency roadside repairs when needed
- Record product information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other important information in the log book or on computer
- Maintain regular communication with dispatcher while on the trip
- Ensure that all the transporting products/goods are secured properly
Additional skills can include team player, organization skills, client focused, reliable, flexible, accurate with documenting, excellent written and oral communication and etc.
Permanent, full-time position
Education: Completion of secondary school is required. Completion of post-secondary education will be considered an asset.
Experience: 0 to 7 months of experience is required. No experience is accepted. On the job training is provided.
Salary: $24.00/ hour
Qualified Canadian/PR including students, veterans, people with disabilities, indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, and seniors are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates may submit their resume at email@example.com