Account Manager Sales
|Company Name||Site 2020|
• Maintain current accounts and actively pursue new business within the designated territory, while providing top quality customer service.
• Develop and build relationships with Chinese clients in Canada and China.
• Set up appointments with customers, planning efficient use and management of time.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical product related information.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, analyze and act upon sale leads within an assigned territory.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion and to analyze and address territory opportunities by building key customer relationships.
• Formal training or working experience in Sales, Marketing, Business, Construction or related areas is preferred.
• Self-motivated, organized and disciplined to succeed.
• A vehicle and valid driver’s license is required, as regular travel within the sales area will be required.
• Minimum one year of sales experience, equipment sales experience would be an asset.
• Strong presentation skills, and ability to educate those within the industry on company’s products and services.
• Excellent skills in business development.
• Speak fluently in both English and Chinese.