Red Seal Recruiting Solutions Ltd., is looking for a Millwright for Windsor, ON. We are a specialized trades and industrial management recruitment company.
Are you a Millwright looking for a new opportunity? Our client is a manufacturing company specializing in metal stampings and welded assemblies. They are seeking a qualified Millwright to provide maintenance and repair of industrial equipment for their facility in Windsor, ON. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class company that offers competitive wages and benefits, RRSP matching, relocation assistance, and a team-oriented work environment. To learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text at 647-484-0311 or apply online now!
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
"Windsor, ON" by JasonParis is licensed under CC BY 2.0
Salary: $27-$31/hour – depending on experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package including RRSP match on a per hour basis.
Shifts: Rotating Shifts – day and afternoon shifts.
• Red Seal or Ontario Journeyman Millwright ticket preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• SMAW and GMAW experience required.
Skills and Abilities:
• Stamping press repair, automation repair, maintenance of industrial equipment, preventative/predictive maintenance skills required.
• Ability to operate and repair all types of equipment without supervision.
• Knowledge of air and hydraulic systems, air refrigeration, air compressors and proportional valve repairs.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skills
To view this job and other available positions, visit our Job Board http://redsealrecruiting.com/job-seekers/job-board-list/