|Company Name||CROWN Metal Packaging LP|
CROWN Metal Packaging Canada LP, the Canadian division of a large multinational metal container manufacturing company is seeking qualified Production Mechanics for its high speed, continuous shift, can manufacturing facility located in the Finch and Hwy. 400 area.
About the job:
• The Production Mechanic has the primary responsibility for production and quality on assigned equipment including all checks and repairs.
• Using their strong mechanical skills the Production Mechanic will adjust, set up, maintain, test, adapt, troubleshoot, overhaul, rebuild, and improve or modify the function of electro-mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
• Have previous experience working in an automated manufacturing environment.
• Possess strong mechanical and technical skills. Successful candidates must complete and pass a mechanical aptitude test.
• Able to measure and adjust with accuracies of a tenth of a thousand and have knowledge of the operation of press equipment.
• Enjoy working independently.
• Have strong English communication skills.
• Enjoy being busy at work and show initiative.
CROWN offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should write, fax or e-mail their resume to:
CROWN Metal Packaging Canada LP
21 Fenmar Drive, Weston, ON, M9L 2Y9
Attention: Human Resources
Fax: (416) 741-6099
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.