Business Development Manager-Construction (0124)
|Company Name||Van Ke Development Inc|
Business Development Manager (0124)
Vanke Development Inc is a professional building company in the downtown Richmond, specializing in the construction of high-end single houses and townhouses projects. Vanke Development Inc is dedicated to providing an integrated consultant and construction management service to our valuable customers and partners. Our service provides coordinated services, which include Land Survey, Drawing Design, Submission to City of Vancouver, Demolition, New Building Construction, Material Ordering and Building, Completion of the Housing and Home Warranty Insurance on New Homes. Our company has established reputation for its management.
As a rapidly growing full –service construction firm with expertise in general contracting and design-build, Vanke Development Inc is seeking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 5-15 years of building relationships in construction with a proven track record. The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, project managers, designers, brokers, and other institutions.
• Report to CEO
• Initiate new potential client contacts and develop and maintain relationships with existing clients to achieve selection to perform preconstruction and budgeting services.
• Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the Vanke’s management team.
• Maintain client reporting system (CRM) for communicating client contacts, current targeted project status, and known future bidding opportunities. Deliver exceptional presentations and proposals to clients to win business.
• Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
• Create and expand Vanke’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
• Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
• Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with Vanke’s marketing and project management teams in formulating annual business development plan for the market or region (SWOT analysis, market trends, existing and target clients, required resources, and business development budget.)
• Perform market research to identify, qualify and prioritize potential markets, projects and customers. Develop strategies to optimize project opportunities and meet power market business development goals.
• Assist the development of major proposals and train and assist project personnel to make effective client presentations. Organize and tender qualification data to clients. Lead the effort in developing presentation materials.
• Develops and maintains a wide network through participation in industry committees and associations.
• Represent Vanke at trade shows for networking purposes and to increase our presence and visibility within the power industry.
• Collaborate with multiple teams including senior leadership and all internal departments such as estimating, operations, marketing, safety/quality, and IT in order to assist the business development effort.
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in Business Administration is required
• Business development experience (prefer 5-15 years) in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships
• Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
• Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
• Ability to travel as needed
$65,000-$70,000 annually upon qualification and experience.
Please email us at email@example.com, only selected candidates will be contacted.