Curb Appeal Interlock - Marketing Manager in Bedford
|Company Name||Curb Appeal Interlock|
|Job Location||Bedford, NS|
|Experience Required||3-5 years|
|Benefits||10 days paid vacation|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
We are a leading construction and landscaping company in Nova Scotia. We are a full service residential and commercial curb interlocking and landscaping company. Our commitment to excellence is continually achieved by providing a complete offer of curb system
Our ideal candidates will be highly motivated, ambitious, has strong work ethics, and a team player. Your salary will reflect your previous work experience. Benefits are available after a 3-month probationary period.
In this role, you are expected to:
• Establish our marketing department, plan, direct and evaluate all the marketing activities and events for our business in order to promote our business and services;
• Set up and develop networks for our business and services, design and direct the implementation of market research and analysis;
• Take participation in our management meeting and give advice on service marketing to our management;
• Design and direct marketing strategies and quarterly marketing plans for our business, collect, analyze and sort industrial information, including market events, pricing information and peer information, forecast market trend and provide feasible advice on market development;
• Cooperate with webmaster to design and maintain our own web site to improve our public awareness;
• Establish and maintain sound relationship with our local online and traditional media and make advertising plan to promote us via these media;
• Track and understand our sales performance and customer feedback in order to improve our service quality and client loyalty;
• Review and decide our advertising materials, design and plan our advertisement, and maintain sound relationship with related organizations;
• Start up our advertising network via new platforms, such as Facebook and Tweeter;
• Recruit and train new staff of marketing department.
• Minimum 3-5 years in construction marketing
• Minimum 3-5 years in management
• Degree in marketing, administration or any other related major.
• Good knowledge of new media and business web site development.
• Abilities to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skill and attention to details.
• A keen understanding of standard business software and social media apps.
• English communication skills, both oral and writing.
**Other foreign language skills are an asset. **
Employer: Curb Appeal Interlock
Job Location: 264 Bedford Hwy # 205C， Bedford, NS，B3M 2K7
Work Hours/Week: 30-40
Employment Type: Permanent, full-time
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Wage($/hour): $38.50-42.00, Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Application Deadline: 12/Nov./2020
Contact Information: Jamie Berry
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
** If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating salary expectation to the above-mentioned E-mail address or via the recruitment website. Please do not contact the office once you have applied. Only qualifying candidates will be contacted. **