|Company Name||VitalDefender Inc.|
|Job Location||2418 Marine Drive, App. 206, West Vancouver BC V7V 1L1, Canada|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Education Required||Bachelor's degree|
The employer needs an employee who has the necessary qualifications, experience, and skills in a variety of areas, able to manage and lead a Team of specialists toward the success of each individual member, thus ensuring the exponential growth of the company in terms of revenue.
The company is in the Digital Marketing industry and is looking for a permanent full-time person who is competent in cross-functional areas of a Business, starting with the accounting, financial and economic part, and then moving to the operational part as a Project Manager, relating daily with different departments including Graphic Designers, Social Media Managers, Videomakers, Media Buyers and Post-Production Team.
Fluency in Italian is an asset, as clients are International, but most speak Italian.
The job position is a permanent full-time for 40 hours per week.
It is required a Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent Experience of at least 3 years.
Key Person Characteristics:
- Problem Solving
- Hard worker
- Positive can do attitude
- Accounting and monthly Budgeting
- Combine design and marketing to create customized and unique strategies
- Leading the firm's Strategic Sales and Marketing business
- Knowing of Paid Advertising, Graphics & Photography, Copywriting, Web design, Social Media Management, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, SEO, Brand Identity, PPC and CRO
- Using Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook Manager, Pinterest, Discord and all the Social Media platforms.
- Using ClickFunnels, Vimeo and other third-party platforms for sharing and creating amazing selling funnel
- Complete accurate monthly forecasts and reports
- Extensive use of MS Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding problems by analyzing them to focus toward one or more solutions, using basic Indicators reside in a variety of tools for measuring data and KPIs
- Knowing the company's communication style, values, vision, and mission, and takes the right communication approach
- Manage changes to the scope, schedule and project cost using the appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Establish a goal, develop the strategy, design the tactics, define the implementation plan, and identify monitoring metrics to measure progress toward the set goal
- Schedule closeout meetings with clients or consultants to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinating subcontractors and labour.