|Company Name||Atlantic Chican Seafood|
|Salary||$20.00 per hour, 40 hours per week|
|Job Location||Clarks Harbour, NS|
|Experience Required||Minimum 4 years experience|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
Company: Atlantic Chican Seafood
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator (NOC 1123)
Location: Clark’s Harbour, NS
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Wage: $20.00 per hour, 40 hours per week
Atlantic Chican Seafood is a registered and CFIA approved manufacture plant located in Nova Scotia, Canada, mainly focus on shipping Live Canadian Lobsters. We can supply our products to our customers all year round to Asia, Europe, and the United States. Our quality of Live Lobsters is the best of the best.
- Conduct market research and trends to find out consumer demand, potential sales and competition;
- Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for increasing brand awareness and maximizing sales;
- Identify and establish business relationship with prospective clients to create new business based on company products;
- Assist in preparing and delivering internal and external communication materials;
- Co-ordinate company’s events and promotions;
- Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with key accounts to increase client loyalty;
- Prepare accounts’ reports and analysis as needed;
- Perform other duties as required.
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum education of college diploma is required;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in sales and marketing fields is required;
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, and decision-making skills;
- Goal-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Proficiency in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Ability to speak other languages is an asset.
Please apply for this job by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.