Marketing Coordinator (NOC 1123)
One (1) permanent full-time position of Marketing Coordinator (NOC 1123) available at 2203552 Ontario Inc. o/a Ontario Diagnostic Centre 71 King located at 71 King Street West, Mississauga L5B 4A2.
Main Duties to be completed as per the lead statement of NOC 1123:
• Advise and implement marketing and advertising strategies by assembling and analyzing market in Diagnostic business.
• Coordinating marketing initiatives with media, social media i.e. Facebook, Twitter Google etc. to ensure the ranking remains on top.
• Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with inhouse graphics department depending on the specific requirements of the company and its branches
• Planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating google calendars.
• Responding to the inquiries and liaison with branches and coordinating with upper management to strategize the marketing
• Developing and organizing internal workshops and meetings for information purposes in regard to the better marketing exposures
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting data to deliver publicity and information materials and sessions including communications material;
• Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions;
• Research and Conduct public opinion and surveys on various media portals to enhance & publicize the business
• Assist in prepare brouchers, presentations, information material
• Cordinating in Website contents and news letters;
• Attending and/or assisting in the organization of all sales meetings, product launches and customer conferences/meetings, product training sessions as required
Minimum six (6) months of work experience.
Completion of College Diploma.
Wage Rate : $28.25/hour
Hours : 40 Hours/week