|Company Name||Far East Solar & Electric|
|Job Location||Unionville, ON|
|Experience Required||3 years or more|
|Education Required||College or above|
Far East Solar & Electric's primary goal is to reduce the use of limited energy resources and switch to infinite nature energy. Making the difference by eliminating pollutions and meeting our daily needs without compromising our future generations' environment. We are the first pioneer of a solar energy company in Ontario, established over a decade, focusing on improving quality of life by providing renewable solar energy.
We are now looking for a motivated and hardworking Marketing Specialist who will analyze, develop, and implement marketing and communication strategies.
1. Formulate and implement the overall sales target of the company and improve the sales network, and conduct marketing research surveys regularly;
2. Develop and implement user feedback mechanisms;
3. Liaise with sales, development, and engineers on an ongoing basis to ensure timelines are being met, and quality intent is being achieved;
4. According to the needs of the market and clients, review the designed marketing scheme and product positioning of the projects, and put forward relevant suggestions for the company's marketing contracts;
5. Review the marketing promotion proposal to ensure the rationality and feasibility of the promotion plan;
6. Create reports utilizing the company CRM to improve lead generation plans, sales forecasting and identifying sales targets;
7. Understand the company's product characteristics, and can explain to customers or dealers, persuade them to purchase the products;
8. Initiate and participate the marketing activities; consider the advantages and disadvantages of both our company's and the major competitor's;
9. Set up annual, monthly, and weekly work plans, and discuss the outcomes from the previous ones with the management team;
10. Participate in weekly training sessions to discuss the findings with colleagues.
11. Complete other tasks assigned by the manager.
• College diploma or above;
• At least three (3) years of experiences in marketing within the manufacturing, engineering, or machinery-related industry;
• Strong computer skills, advanced level of Excel and proficient in Microsoft Office, and be able to learn additional software programs quickly;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and pleasant phone/email conduct;
• Independent worker with excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines;
• Some weekend/evening/holiday hours may be required.
Far East Solar & Electric
Unit 36-8333 Kennedy Road,
Unionville, ON L3R 1J5
Terms of Employment
Permanent, full time, 35 hours per week
$31 per hour
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and please include a subject of "Applying for Marketing Specialist." We thank all candidates who are interested in this position. However, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.