Regional Sales Manager
|Company Name||Elite Alliance Services Inc.|
|Position||Regional Sales Manager|
|Experience Required||2 years|
The Regional Sales Manager reports to the General Manager and is responsible for all sales related activities within the assigned region for all divisions. This role is responsible for the Canada regional sales team. Some of the sales staff may be based in satellite offices. The position requires knowledge and experience in the field of education consulting together with a strong commitment to top-quality customer service.
• Provides leadership and direction to the field sales team to ensure that they are working effectively and efficiently towards the goals set by the Company
• Sets goals and KPIs in accordance with the strategic objectives of the Company
• Maintain direct contact with primary schools, high schools, colleges and universities.
• Maintains close cooperation between different departments to ensure timely completion of goals
• Ensures that the sales team provides top-quality customer service on applications consulting.
• Work with sales team to ensure targets and KPIs are met
• Works in co-operation with the General Manager to develop a sales plan that is aligned with the goals of the Company
• Responsible for providing regular business forecasts for all products and services in line with company reporting timelines
• Provides monthly sales reports for senior management as required
• 2 years’ experience in the sale of education consulting and international students recruiting
• Familiar with Canada’s education system, from primary education to university level. Preferably candidates who are familiar with Ontario and Quebec provinces.
• Experience as an international student in Canada, and the experience in Ontario and/or Quebec is an asset.
• Knowledge of volunteer activities organization
• Prior sales management experience and/or proven ability to manage, motivate and lead sales team
• Familiar with the requirements of Canada’s visa and immigration applications
Skills & Abilities:
• Fluency in English and Mandarin, as most of our clients are Chinese international students, and they prefer to communicate in Mandarin.
• Applicable degree or diploma and a demonstrated level of sales skills competency
• Ability to lead and motivate people
• The desire to always deliver a professional services to clients
• Exhibit tact and strong diplomatic skills when dealing with all staff, clients and education institute officers
• Knowledge of and experience with the use of Microsoft Office®, sales management systems
Essential Job Requirements:
• Valid class G driver’s license and good driving record
• Valid passport
• Ability to travel within region on regular basis, within Canada and internationally as required
Applications are being assessed as they are received. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
EAS Welcome indigenous people, youth, new immigrants and people with disabilities to apply for the job. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time (30 hrs/ week)
• Sales Management: 1 years (Preferred)
• Sales: 2 years (Required)
License or certification:
• Driver's Licence (Required)
• English (Required)
• Mandarin (Required)