Sales and Marketing Manager
Family First is a licenced recruitment agency which offers advice and recruitment services for Canadian employers seeking to fill their labour shortages with skilled foreign workers. We require a Sales and Marketing Manager to plan and organise the advertising, marketing and public relations of our establishment.
Our company is looking to expand its scope to the UAE and Middle Eastern regions due to it being a major hub of foreign workers and ex-patriots. Therefore this position requires an excellent working knowledge of the language, cultural customs, and country specific business environments.
• Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of the company to develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote our services.
• Establish networks for services, initiate market research studies and develop, direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of our establishment.
• Plan, direct and evaluate the activities for sales and marketing of the business
• Organize regional and divisional sales and marketing strategies
• Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to the sales and marketing of our services
• Lead sales and marketing team in building relationships with business clients, foreign agents and negotiate related service agreements
• Recruit, organize, train and manage sales and marketing staff
• A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing.
• Several years of experience as sales, marketing or public relations representative or in a related occupation.
Full time, permanent position
$39.50 per hour based on experience, 30 hrs/ week
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are at this level of post, we encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection based on merit alone.