Sales and Marketing Manager
Mandarin Holidays has over 20 years of experience in providing customers of Greater Toronto Area with “Remarkable Vacations”. In addition to traditional travel services, we will also develop the education segment of our business by working with Canadian primary and secondary schools to develop activities such as summer camps, winter camps, and parent-child tours, and by working with local Canadian private schools and training institutions to develop an online education curriculum and activities business to provide advanced Canadian education programs and activities to students around the world.
The Asian market, especially the Chinese market, will be our most important target. We are currently recruiting for a full time Sales and Marketing Manager to be responsible for the marketing and sales of our education business. This position will develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to the target market and work with our travel department to achieve our overall business goals.
• Develop and execute sales and marketing plans, strategies and targets for the Asian market, especially for the development of the Chinese market.
• Build and lead the sales and marketing team to develop the company's education business.
• Develop and implement rules and regulations for the sales and marketing department.
• Establish sales channels, cooperate with local educational institutions and intermediaries, and develop sales networks.
• Marketing and promotion for target markets to expand the company's visibility.
• Develop curriculum and activity plans, conduct marketing with partners to raise customers' awareness of our educational activities and events.
• Build and maintain relationships with media and local government.
• Participate in local events to enhance the target customers' understanding of the programs and the Canadian education system.
• Participate in the annual budget process to arrive at revenue targets on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
• Support the efforts of the sales team to meet or exceed sales and move-in goals.
• Recruit, hire, train, and provide career development for all sales and marketing personnel; conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback to employees using company hiring standards and guidelines.
• Other related duties and required or assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree is completed
• Minimum 3 years of sales and marketing team management
• Experience in the education industry of the Asian market, especially the Chinese market
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
• Experience in customer relationship management
• Ability to Function at High Performance Level under High Stress Situations
• Domestic and internal travel is needed
Salary: $42 per hour,30 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Markham, ON
How to apply:
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their application to email@example.com. Applications must include both a resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.