Advertising and Promotion Specialist
Available Movers are committed to servicing the Greater Toronto Area with quality moving services.
As a part of our team, you would be responsible for increasing our visibility through social media platforms, blogging, other digital marketing tactics as well as offline business promotion.
• Manage all social media campaigns, including writing/posting blogs and creating/posting to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages as well as other platforms as required.
• Responsible for all content, messaging, responding to inquiries, promotion and reporting of the effectiveness of social media strategies.
• Social media monitoring and social media engagement.
• Create promotions for Facebook and Google Ads, using targeting strategies.
• Supporting and overseeing ongoing print, digital and social media activity.
• Assist in actively promoting our services to various key audiences through strategic messaging channels.
• Answer written and oral inquiries.
• Advise and implement advertising or sales promotion strategies.
• Develop and implement communication strategies and programs.
• Prepare brochures, printed advertising materials.
• Prepare and circulate newsletters to existing subscribers.
• Coordinate special promotions.
• Uphold the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times.
• Comply with culture, policies and procedures.
• Create a monthly marketing plan.
• Generate monthly reports.
• Ensure approved marketing opportunities and consumer promo activities have internal alignment and are optimized and executed according to company’s strategies.
• Use customised CRM software for internal and external communication, targeting potential clients, and take informed actions that will improve prospect awareness and customer satisfaction.
• Create Website content; provide technical support for the website.
• Train and supervise staff.
• Equivalent to a College Diploma in Marketing or related field.
• Minimum 7 months to 1 year experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
• Work experience in related field is an asset.
• Google AdWords Certification.
• Proficient in working with CRM system.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in person.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Abode Illustrator or other graphic design tools for Social Media promotion.
• Exceptional organizational skills with a high level of attention to details.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet strict deadlines.
• Available to travel nationally to visit company’s branches.
35 per week
Expected start date: ASAP