Montreal Community Leader
|Experience Required||3+ years|
A day in the life of a Community Leader:
With support from your Community Leader Coach, you’ll manage Mealshare operations in Montreal and hustle to:
• Pitch and sell to prospective partner restaurants via emails, drop-ins, networking and cold calls
• Build and maintain meaningful relationships with our partner restaurants
• Manage relations with our partner charities
• Help cultivate Mealshare’s social media presence
• Secure funding and general support from the community
What it takes:
You’ll be responsible for Mealshare’s operations in Montreal. You’ll need a heart for helping people and a head for getting stuff done. We are looking for someone upbeat, friendly and personable with 3+ years of relevant experience. Our ideal candidate is:
• Passionate about changing the world with their career
• Extroverted; a natural friend maker/people person
• Trustworthy and genuine
• Organized and efficient
• Hard-working with a hunger to exceed expectations
• A cooperative team player who goes the extra mile
• Confident and persistent
• Flexible with hours & workplace
• A proven self-motivated, responsible professional
Application and Details:
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Montreal CL - (INSERT YOUR FIRST & LAST NAME)”. Tell us how you heard about Mealshare, and why you want to work here. We’ll be accepting applications until May 7, 2019 and hope to have you start July 2nd. Note, we contact everyone who takes the time to apply – so rain or shine, you’ll be hearing from us after the cut-off date.
This position will start at 1/2 time (based on a 45 hour work week) and we envision it growing into full time from there. Annual salary will start between $17-20k for the ½ time work. You’ll have a flexible schedule and will work from home, coffee shops and partner restaurants (our Community Leaders get a budget for eating out at partner restaurants!).
Our vacation policy is very accommodating and Rule #1 in our Playbook is ‘Have fun’ (true story). We can’t wait to meet you!