Records Management Technician
|Company Name||Pipecare Inspection Services|
|Salary||50000 CAD Per Year|
|Position||Records Management Technician|
Position: Records Management Technician
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Type: Full Time (40 Hours per Week).
Reporting to: Managing Director
Compensation: $50,000 Salary per Year (CAD).
Benefits: Health Insurance.
Roles and responsibilities:
• The position will be responsible for the efficient and systematic control of the creation, receipt, maintenance, updates, use and disposition of technical records, including the processes for capturing and maintaining evidence and information about technical activities and transactions of the company in the form of records.
• Handling all the mechanical and electronic history books and records of the company to provide timely response and technical support for site technicians with proper documents and data sheets.
• Making decisions in failure investigations referring to the record of previous failure or from existing records.
• Preparing technical data sheets, Checklists, Calibration reports and final inspection reports of Tools handled by the company and keep records of the same for future requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Education: Diploma or bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication or Electromechanical Engineering.
• Ability in reading data from data acquisition systems.
• Proficient in making records of IMU500 and STIM300 before and after pigging execution.
• Extensive knowledge in Electronic systems that utilizes MAG-ALPHA, HALL-EFFECT sensors, Ultrasound sensors, 32bit MCUs and FPGA190 is preferred.
• Good knowledge in low frequency transmission system with extensive knowledge in frequency spectrum.
• Proficient knowledge in Technical documentation related to pipeline Inspection.
• Proven expertise in MS Visio and Office softwares.
• Proficient in using Records and data management softwares - ERP and EMS.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Should be able to work independently and closely with others.
Minimum 3 years of work experience in:
• Records management of pipeline inspection tools, with proficiency in reading and understanding mechanical design drawings and electronics general wiring diagrams.
• Preparing Calibration charts and reports for caliper inspection tools.
• Experience in maintaining records of confidential firmware files and general electronic files such as Gerber, PCA and its BOMS which are required for outsourcing PCB fabrications.
• Experience in handling records of lithium battery, in its purchase, transportation, storage, life estimation and disposal.