AEROSTAT PROJECT MANAGER
AEROSTAT PROJECT MANAGER (NOC 0911)
Solar Ship is the world leader in self-reliant fabric structures. We build hybrid aircraft and tethered aerostat platforms for providing wireless communication. Our mission is to bring critical cargo and communications to remote areas that are cut off from the benefits of the global community.
We are united in our vision to enable access to and improve the health of remote communities where other types of transport and communication remain ineffective.
We are in search of a Project Manager to oversee all operation facets of aerostat design, manufacturing and deployment. The Aerostat Project Manager is a key position to the success of the company, and is responsible for production of engineered textile structures. The position includes expanding the aerostat factory with a newly renovated facility located in Brantford, Ontario.
This is a permanent full-time position (40 hours per week), located at 170 North Park St. Unit C, Brantford, ON, N3R 4K6.
• Oversee and evaluate current operations of aerostat design, manufacturing, and deployment
• Develop and implement plans to establish optimized operations and efficiency in manufacturing facility
• Develop, test, and evaluate operating procedures for manufacturing and field operations
• Work with executive team with planning and management of the departmental budget
• Supervise and train manufacturing employees in improved operations and productions
• College or trade school level education, or equivalent work related experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar manufacturing management role
• Understanding of business and project management principles an asset
• Previous estimating and quality system experience an asset
The ideal candidate will be a creative and critical thinker, will be detail oriented, organized, and able to work well in a team and within tight deadlines.
The language of work is English.
Wage and benefits: $90,000 per annum, plus medical benefits and paid vacation
How to Apply: If you believe you are a strong candidate, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To learn more about Solar Ship, visit www.solarship.com or our social media pages.