Barber (NOC 6341)
TOMMY GUN’S GRANDE PRAIRIE LIMITED is in need of BARBER
NOC CODE: 6341
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: Full Time - Permanent
1. Cut and trim hair according to clients’ instructions and/or current hairstyles.
2. Shape and trim beards and moustaches, using scissors/clippers.
3. Apply lather and shave beards, neck, heads or temple hair contours, using razors.
4. Recommend cuts, treatments, and other services to clients like coloring and applying highlights on hair.
5. Inquire from clients about hair care preferences and suggest appropriate resolutions to hair and scalp issues.
6. Answer clients’ questions regarding barbershop’s facilities and hair care products.
7. Keep work station, tools, and equipment sanitized and in good condition.
8. Schedule appointments, answer phones, maintain records of work performed and inventory equipment and supplies.
• 6-8 hours/day, 32-40 hours/week;
• Work schedule varies from Monday to Sunday starting between 8:30 AM to 9:30 PM;
• 1-2 varied days off per week
WAGE: $20.00 per hour + Dental and Extended Medical Insurance after 6 months of continuous employment
1. Grande Prairie Power Center – 102-9837 116 Street, Grande Prairie, AB T8W 0C7
2. Grande Prairie Mall – 138-11801 100 Street, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3Y2
• Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
• Work Experience: At least 2 years of previous work experience as a barber/ hairstylist.
LANGUAGE OF WORK: English
How to Apply: Mail or E-mail resume
Employer : TOMMY GUN’S GRANDE PRAIRIE LIMITED
E-mail : email@example.com