Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
|Company Name||1317034 B.C. Ltd.|
|Position||Chief Executive Officer (CEO)|
We are looking for a candidate for the position of a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to oversee the business. CEO will be responsible for the overall operations and profitability of the business. The main goal is to maximize the organization’s efficiency, productivity, and performance by making sure that all operations run smoothly.
The company (1317034 B.C. Ltd.) is a digital studio, which provides creative and e-commerce content production. We specialize in creating fresh, exciting and engaging creative content tailor made for large and SME brands. Our services include Concept, Art Direction, Photography, Video Production, Campaigns, E-Commerce Photography for Apparel, Products and Jewelry, Digital Media Content, 360 Degree Production including CAD rendering, editing services and much more.
Details of the positions:
• Overseeing the activities of all major departments, authorizing and organizing the establishment of departments and associated positions.
• Developing, implementing, coordinating, reviewing, evaluating, and improving business procedures and policies, as well as organizational activities and initiatives
• Providing directions and explanations, delegating authority as required
• Representing the organization, or delegating representatives to act on their behalf, in negotiations, networking events, Public Relations activities, or other official functions.
• Formulating, approving, and implementing organizational policies, programs, and other internal campaigns.
Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Wage: $55.20 per hour
Number of hours of work: Minimum 30 hours/week
Completion of secondary school is required.
A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance or other discipline related to the service provided
Several years (3 to 4 years) of work experience is required.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Unit 17 – 12468 82 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, V3W 3E9