Computer Network Technician
Permanent Position: Computer Network Technician (NOC #2281)
Company: MS Motorsports Ltd.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Location: Unit-9/10 12772 82 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W0R1
Wage Rate: $29.00 Hourly, for 30 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, overtime if required.
Education: Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is required.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Type of Industry Experience: IT
• Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks, computer workstations, connections to the Internet and peripheral equipment.
• Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software, operating system software and software applications.
• Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks.
• Provide problem-solving services to network users.
• Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software.
• Implement network traffic and security monitoring software and optimize server performance.
• Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records.
• Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
• Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
• Control and monitor e-mail use, Web navigation, and installed software.
• Perform shell scripting or other basic scripting tasks.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory.
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities.
Employer : MS Motorsports Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com