|Company Name||FC Locksmith|
FC Locksmith is a leading, well-organized and highly prepared contractor equipped and staffed to provide immediate services and technical support in the Greater Toronto Area on a 24-hour basis for any keyless situations! We are a modern company with traditional repair methods and offer over 40 in-home and emergency services to help with all un-lock-y situations! At FC Locksmith, we provide fast and effective automotive, residential, and commercial service at very competitive rates. Our certified technicians also offer access control and CCTV options for your convenience as well as appliance repair and maintenance services.
We are a fast-paced, fast growing company and are looking to continue the consistency of growth by hiring an experienced Dispatcher and Logistics Coordinator for a permanent, full-time employment to join our team.
In this position, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Set policies for the day-to-day operations, including ensuring inventory control for all tools and equipment;
- Develop and implement effective logistics coordination from start to finish, including but not limited to job order intake, processing of request, job assignment, securing of materials, post-job procedures;
- Plan, manage and adjust the daily workload and staffing to minimize the unplanned overtime;
- Monitor the company’s traffic operations to ensure timely delivery of services, especially those concerning 24/7 requests;
- Continuously monitor the performance and activities of the shift operations;
- Resolve any shift discrepancies and staff disputes by organizing dispatch procedures according to company’s service standards;
- Prepare and submit daily and monthly reports to the senior management team;
- Hire, monitor and guide apprentices and new staff members;
- May confirm schedules with clients to ensure technician availability;
- Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service;
- Oversee billing and ticket closure
Successful candidates must possess the following:
- High school and at least 1-2 years of previous experience in the position of Dispatcher/Logistics Coordinator in the security field
- Excellent knowledge of Access Control Systems and automated lock mechanisms
- Great communication skills, team spirit and client focus
- Attention to details is required
- Good command of English language is mandatory
- Full-time, permanent position
- 40 hours of work per week
- Overtime work may be required for dealing with emergency requests
- Applicable overtime pay will apply after 44 hours/week
- On-call, shift availability (will be notified in advance)
- Compensation: $24.00/hour
- Location: 1 Whitehorse Road, Unit 21, Toronto, Ontario, M3J 3G8, but you will be required to travel to customers’ premises
- All travel expenses, if applicable, will be covered by the company
If you meet the requirements and would like to be part of our expanding team, please send your resume to email@example.com. Candidates that qualify will be contacted via telephone or email for an in-person interview.
FC Locksmith values consistency, honesty and true professionalism, but keep our doors open to the novelties provided by the lock industry! We hope to see you soon!