Electrical Quality Control Technologist
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians (2241)
NOC Job Title: Electronics Quality Control Troubleshooter
5907 131A Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 0E4 Canada
• Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, install, and commission electrical equipment in a safe and efficient manner to ensure that they function properly.
• Inspecting and testing the operation of instruments and systems to diagnose faults using, electrical and electronic devices;
• Coordinate with other Electricians.
• Provide Electrical support and maintenance to ensure system reliability.
• Performing scheduled preventive maintenance and completes test and maintenance reports.
• Supervise the installation of electronic circuits & wiring in both residential & commercial setting.
• Providing technical input and scope development for operations, projects and turnarounds.
• Communicate with clients and contractors and attending meetings on site.
• Completing all written and electronic records required to document the work in progress and as it is completed.
• Consulting manufacturer's manuals, circuit diagrams and blueprints to determine tests and maintenance procedures;
• Strong focus on safety and accepts responsibility for their safety performance;
• Complete all required safety and technical training;
• Complying with Occupational Health & Safety Regulations as well as facility standards and procedures.
• Providing on-call support during non-business hours for emergency response and maintenance break-ins.
Completion of post secondary studies in the related field is required.
Minimum 1-year experience in the field is required.
How to Apply