Landscape Technician (NOC 22114)
Company operating name: Aloha Landscapes
Business address: 5489 Byrne Road, Burnaby, BC, V5J 3J1
Title of the position: Landscape Technician (NOC 22114)
• Lead crew members in duties such as excavation, Base preparation, Landscape lighting, concrete flatwork, and lawn installation.
• Perform general landscape maintenance including planting and transplanting
• Perform general hardscape installation and maintenance procedures
• Operate skid steers, compact excavators, chainsaws, power tools, and other specialized equipment
• Revise blueprints as needed (or situation requires).
• Plant and move trees
• Perform other tasks or projects as assigned/ instructed by Project Manager
• Preferred minimum of 2-3 years related experience
• Preferred knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications
• Preferred residential and/or commercial landscape construction experience.
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be highly motivated, self-driven, detailed orientated, professional in appearance and actions, punctual, dependable
• Must have time management skills
• Ability to work effectively with individuals of differing backgrounds, knowledge and skill levels.
• Ability to mentor and train
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Language of work: English
Wage: $30.00 per hour for 35 to 45 hours per week
• Extended Heath
• Dental benefits
• Group insurance benefits
• Life insurance benefits
Location(s) of work: 161-5489 Byrne Road, Burnaby, B.C. and other sites throughout the Lower Mainland
Contact information: Amro@alohalandscapes.ca