DIRECT LOCKSMITH IS HIRING!
Direct Locksmith located at 24-877 Alness St., North York, ON M3J 2X4 offers professional locksmith services within the Greater Toronto Area.
Our focus has always been on customer service and ensuring that the customers can get a fast, friendly and reliable locksmith service in any tricky lock-out situation. We provide home, business and private vehicle services within 15 minutes of a dispatch call. We always have locksmith experts available in many areas of the GTA at any given time, regardless of the weather which allows us to guarantee a 15-minute response time.
We are a fast-paced, fast growing company and are looking to continue the consistency of growth by hiring a skilled Locksmith for a permanent, full-time employment to grow our team in Toronto, ON.
- Install, repair, rebuild and service mechanical, electrical or computerized locking devices
- Disassemble locks and repair or replace worn tumblers, springs and other parts
- Open and repair automobile and home locks
- Install and fix Access Control Systems and High Security Locks
- Insert new or repaired tumblers into lock to change combination
- Cut new or duplicate keys and key cards; generate master for key cards
- Replace hinges and re-align doors
- Service, change and open safes and vaults
- Disassemble door locks, pad locks and safe locks
- Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment and clean the work area after completing services
- Coach and train other locksmiths and apprentices on the regular duties
- Completion of Secondary School
- 2 years of full-time experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent knowledge of Access Control Systems and automated lock mechanisms is mandatory
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Great communication skills, team spirit and client focus
- Manual dexterity, ability to distinguish between colors
- Attention to details is required
- Good command of English language is mandatory
BENEFITS AND SALARY:
• Permanent, full-time position
• $ 25.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
• Overtime may be required and will be paid at 1.5 of your regular hourly rate after 44 hours per week
• Benefits: WSIB
LOCATION OF WORK:
Job location: Toronto and surrounding areas, ON
HOW TO APPLY:
If you comply with all requirements, please send your resumes to: DirectL.firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘Locksmith’ in the Subject Line. Please include references and be specific about your previous work experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome all submissions from all applicants. However, only those qualified will be invited for an interview.