(Permanent, full time with flexible working hours)
General Machinery & Cutter Inc.
Scarborough, ON M1K 3C3 Canada
Job duties include:
- Study blueprints, drawings, chart to determine machine’s operations that need to be performed;
- Assembles and test operates machines to verify correction of malfunction;
- Set up, operate and maintains all the machine tools;
- Maintains and lubricate machine tools and equipment for better use;
- Measure, mark and scribe dimensions and reference points on metal stock surfaces;
- Complete and maintain inspection reports;
- Repair and maintain all auto parts manufacturing machinery and related equipment
- May require to of light welding, Moulding and building maintenance
- Report all activities of the machines to the supervisor
- Perform other work as required in support of general maintenance activity
Education: completion of secondary education is required. Completion of post-secondary education such as a diploma or other related education is required.
Work experience: Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the field is required
Salary: $24.00/ hour
2 vacancy available. Interested candidates are welcome to apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, qualified candidates will be contacted via email only.