Isidore Landscapes Inc. is looking for One (1) Landscaping Supervisor to perform the following duties:
• Plan and direct grounds maintenance
• Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns
• Plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
• Resolve work related problems
• Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
• Establish work schedules and procedures
• Produce reports
• Tender bids on contracts for landscaping and grounds maintenance work.
• Plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for individual contracts.
• Hire staff and train workers in job duties and company policies.
• Hire, supervise and schedule staff
• Help with scheduling and workflow
• Estimate costs
• May provide snow removal services during winter months.
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Terms of Employment:
• Salary: $30 per hour
• Permanent, Full Time/ 40.00 Hours per week
• Start date: immediately
• Benefits: Disability benefits, Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits, RRSP benefits
- Completion of high school or relevant experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a landscape or horticulture supervisor or as a landscape or horticulture technician
21200, River Road, Richmond, British Columbia, V6V 1M3
Location of employment:
Various locations in Lower Mainland, BC
Please Apply By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org