One (1) Landscaping Supervisor needed in Richmond, BC
Isidore Landscapes Inc. is looking for One (1) Landscaping Supervisor to perform the following duties:
• Organize the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges and the construction of landscapes.
• Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers .
• Tender bids on contracts for landscaping and grounds maintenance work.
• Plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for individual contracts.
• Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other site personnel.
• Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports.
• Purchase supplies and materials.
• Maintain financial and personnel records including work logs.
• Hire staff and train workers in job duties and company policies.
• May provide snow removal services during winter months.
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Terms of Employment:
• Salary: $30 per hour
• Permanent, Full Time/ 40.00 Hours per week
• Start date: immediately
• Benefits: Group Insurance benefits including dental, medical, disability, & life insurance.
• DPSP profit sharing after 12 months of employment.
- Completion of high school or relevant experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a landscape or horticulture supervisor or as a landscape or horticulture technician
21200, River Road, Richmond, British Columbia, V6V 1M3
Location of employment:
Various locations in Lower Mainland
Please Apply By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org