Planning Vice President
At HUSH, we build some of the finest homes and communities in the Greater Toronto Area. We believe that providing best-in-class customer experience is the end goal, and our award-winning homes and communities serve only as the vehicle to this goal.
Built on a strong foundation of challenging industry standards, we’ve defined our brand as best-in-class. Our brand personality is to be smart, engaging, imaginative, confident and serene. At HUSH, our values mean we never settle for generally accepted practices and norms. These values are applied to our brand philosophy allowing HUSH to deliver best-in-class experiences.
We are looking for a Planning Vice President to join our team. Reporting to the President, the role requires a strong leader who thrives in a fast-paced, vibrant environment, a leader with a strong business acumen, excellent communication skills and the relevant background in strategic planning.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish a consistent strategy planning practice that aligns with the company’s mission and strategic goals
• Collaborate with other members of the senior management team to define and implement global and forward-thinking strategies and solutions to meet various business needs
• Provide input for quarterly and annual business planning
• Drive and distribute strategic planning leading practices
• Build a network of business contacts and leverage that network to identify, pursue and secure new opportunities essential to the company’s growth
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company’s policies and programs
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Commerce or related field
- Minimum 10 years of senior management leadership experience
- General knowledge of the real estate and development markets
- Fluent English
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Permanent, full-time position
- $57.50 per hour
- 35 hours of work per week
- Work location: 75 International Blvd, Suite 201, Toronto ON M9W 6L9
To apply, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview. Please do not call the employer directly.