Company Name: Royal Window Fashions
Title of Position: Purchasing Officer
Work Location: Unit 102 – 6833 Sellers Ave, Burnaby, V5J 4R2
Employment duration: Permanent, Full – Time
Royal window Fashions is the industry leader in window blinds, Drapery and screen supply. To continue serving our customers with the high quality of materials, goods and products, we are now looking for an experienced purchasing officer (NOC 1225) to join our growing team. As a purchasing officer, the right candidates will perform the following duties:
• Purchase fabrics, window screens, rod and track, and another window install equipment required for the warehouse by overseeing the customer need and demands.
• Prepare the list of items and coordinate with the sales department so that a consistent and regular supply flow is maintained.
• Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations.
• Negotiate price, purchase terms, shipping methods and other purchase terms in the purchase agreement with suppliers.
• Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
• Finding reliable suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable prices.
• Prepare logistic delivery schedules and monitor the progress of the orders.
• Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems.
• Update database of suppliers, prices and quantity of supplies.
• Work with team members and general manager to develop future purchasing plans and maintain good relationship with vendors and suppliers.
Wage: $ 26.50/hours based on 40 hours per week
Work Location: Burnaby, BC
Working Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00 to 16:30
How to apply: Please send your resume by email: email@example.com
• A college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is required.
• Fluent in English.
• Minimum 1 year of working experience as purchasing officer or related position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office program such as Word, Excel, Power point.
• Keen attention to detail, strong time – management skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
All interest applicants please submit your resume and cover letter with the subject “Purchasing Officer” by email at firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PHONE CALL inquires and Walk-In applicants are not acceptable.