Protecting your property is a basic human instinct - you've worked hard for what you have. Why would you jeopardize that? At iGTA Security Systems, we're dedicated to providing our clients true security and peace of mind. When you know you're safe and secure, you can rest easily. With more than 10 years in the security business, we know what it takes to protect you and what is yours. We set ourselves apart with unwavering integrity and a strict code of ethics.
At iGTA Security Systems, we do everything needed to ensure our services are of high caliber, and because we integrate all of our services, we're able to deduce the most accurate picture of what's happening during a time of high urgency. While we hope nobody would ever need to use any emergency services, times are changing, and it is always smart to be prepared!
Constantly growing and always looking for outstanding talents, we are now in search for a Repair and Maintenance Electrician to join our team of professional security experts.
This is a very hands-on position and the candidate must be able to perform the following:
• Establish routine maintenance and repair of electrical equipment on client sites;
• May conduct inspection and testing/diagnosis of equipment for any electrical malfunctions;
• Maintain system controls by developing proper framework and electronic control panels for controls and levels of access, including access controls, home and business intrusion systems, alert systems, and CCTV systems;
• Assess physical and technical security risks by looking at inadequacies within electronic systems, recommend possible improvements, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches;
• Confirm uninterrupted service by ensuring main frame is up-to-date and electronic control systems are working as per programed security measures, or as requested by client;
• Ensure authorized access by investigating possible improper access; revoking access; reporting violations;
• Completion of secondary school with graduation Diploma is required;
• At least 2 years of work experiences in electrical services, particularly in installation and maintenance of devices, main circuits, and electronic control panels;
• Post-secondary certifications/Diplomas in computer science, computer systems, electrical studies, or a related discipline is an asset;
Furthermore, in order to fully perform the duties of the position, the candidate must be exceptionally familiar and knowledgeable with:
• Main circuit panels and Production processes
• Electrical and electronic systems
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Full-time, permanent position;
• Compensation consists of $33/hour. Applicable overtime pay consisting of 1½ times the regular pay rate will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
• Work week consists of 40 hours depending on amount and complexity of projects.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by email to JS-JF@outlook.com with your resume and cover letter. Do not contact the employer directly as your resume has to be reviewed before you are contacted for an interview. You may also send your resume by mail to 2100 Steeles Ave W unit 104, Vaughan, ON, Canada.
Please visit our website at http://www.igtasecurity.com/home.html to know more about our products and services.