Company name: HK united Ltd.
Company location: Mississauga, ON
Job proposed: Shipping and Receiving Supervisor
Job type: full time, permanent with flexible working hours
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Job duties of a Shipping and Receiving Supervisor at the corporation include:
- Manage, allocate and evaluate the work of staff in shipping, receiving, distributing, inventory, dispatching crews, scheduling transportation crews and other activities managed by the staff including i.e. other dispatchers
- Coordinate activities with other supply chain department to ensure agreement
- Train employees with work safety procedures, software, company policies and other job duties
- Create staff work schedules
- Sustain inventory of supplies and materials
- Set up daily assignments for drivers and provide direction
- Prepare daily records, submit progress and other reports
- Handle all related activities of dispatch such as performance appraisals, training and etc.
- Identify issues or attain approvals for dispatching grid
- Maintain employees as well as operational procedures
- Maintain interaction with all clients, subcontractors as well as outside vendors
Education: completion of secondary education required.
Experience: minimum of 1-2 years in transportation, logistics or relating field is required.
Qualified candidates including Canadians, permanent residents, seniors, apprentices, people with disability, veterans, indigenous group and newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates may submit their resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org