|Company Name||SGM Fashions|
|Salary||$ 16/ hourly|
SGM Fashions & Fabric Ltd. located at #110-32059, Hillcrest Ave., Abbotsford, BC V2T 1S3 is looking for a permanent and full-time tailor to join their team as soon as possible.
Positions available: 2
Job type: Permanent, full time
Salary : $ 16/ hourly
Language : English
Relocation Cost Covered by employer.
• Measure, mark and cut the fabric according to the customer’s fitting.
• Stitch designer women's all type of dresses which includes Lehnga, Sari-Blouse etc.
• Sew clothes using sewing machine, stitch buttons/buttonholes and do hemming to finish garment.
• Help customers to select design, develops designs, adapts existing design or copies existing design for garments
• Make alterations and repair of garments to fit customer's measurements
• Maintain sewing machines and inventory of threads, buttons, needles, laces etc.
• Press garments using hand iron and pressing machine
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 3-4 years of experience in making custom, made-to-measure traditional/Indo-western women’s garments in a professional setting.
• completion of college or other courses in tailoring or dressmaking can be an asset.
• Must have a high level of accuracy and attention-to-detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.