Whistler Mechanical Ltd. is seeking a Plumber
Whistler Mechanical Ltd. is seeking a Plumber for Whistler Area. It is a full-time, permanent position, 30-40 hours/week, $30.00/hourly. Vacation 4%. We also offer extended health benefits, company vehicle and tools, phone and more. Start date as soon as possible.
As a Plumber, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
• Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems.
• Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems.
• Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors.
• Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
• Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines.
• Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
• Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
• Must have completed high school or equivalent.
• Must have at least 2 years of directly related work experience.
• Must have excellent organization skills.
• Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
• Must be proficient with tools.
• Time management is a MUST - with the ability to meet deadlines while exceeding customer expectations.
• Ability to work as an individual or as a team member.
• Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers.
• Willingness to discuss other opinions and ideas.
• Strong work ethic and great attitude.
• Must be able to provide at least one professional reference upon request.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your resume with skill sets to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone-calls and walk-ins please. Successful and desired applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.