Job Title: Automotive mechanic (NOC 7321)
Position Available: 1
Company Name: Topstar Autoworks Corp.
Business Address: 12838 Clarke PL Unit 143, Richmond, BC V6V 2H6
Terms of Employment: Full – Time, Permanent
• Greet customers on the arrival and take note of a detailed history of vehicle performance and mechanics failure.
• Review work orders and discuss with supervisor.
• Inspect and test mechanical units to identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
• Test and adjusts repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications.
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine, emission control and exhaust, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment.
• Provides quality workmanship to meet or exceed industry standards and performs tasks in compliance with industry.
• Perform scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups.
• Performs daily bay inspections in order to ensure shop safety, neatness/cleanliness.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $51,500.00 Annually (35 hours per week)
Location of work: Richmond, BC
Contact information: apply by email at email@example.com
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• Complete College diploma or industry courses in automotive technology is preferred.
• At least 1 year of work experience as an automotive mechanic or in the similar position is required.
• Ability to communicate in English with customer and co-workers
• Attention to details and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Flexible work schedule, ability to work on long hours, evening shift and weekend as required.