We are looking to hire a child caregiver to look after our 3-year-old daughter.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Tend to the emotional well-being of child and support their social development
• Organize activities such as games, and outings for child
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Provide age-appropriate educational training to child
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Teach child about personal hygiene
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Supervise and care for our child
• Bathe, dress and feed our child
• Completion of high school required.
• Must have one year of related work experience
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand in English
Personal Suitability: Must be organized
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
Salary of $15.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employer: Sukhjit Singh
Work and business location: 11302 Kingcome Ave, Richmond, BC V7A 4W3
Qualified applicants are invited to email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada with above listed skills and experience are encouraged to apply.